Haiti Mission Trip
Team leader: Karen Brown email@example.com
September 22 – October 1, 2020
Cost – $2150 (does not include Haitian visa)
Trip is open to 4 people.
We will be joining our partner organization Go Build Love on a joint trip to work in remote villages around Gonaives, Haiti. We will be working with local leaders to complete water filter distribution and follow up projects in the communities that Go Build Love serves.
The average day will consist of starting with breakfast and a devotional. From there, the teams will head out and travel over back country roads to the remote villages. We will minister into these villages, and many days, we will return after dinner time to the guest house. We will most likely have ample; walking / hiking in Haitian heat and humidity.
- September 22, 2020 – 1 p.m. depart Dallas to Ft. Lauderdale – Spend night near airport
- September 23, 2020 – 9 a.m. Depart Ft. Lauderdale to Port Au Prince, Haiti – Arrive 11 a.m. – Depart POP to Gonaives via small plane (30 minute flight)
- September 24, 2020 – Ministry
- September 25, 2020 – Ministry
- September 26, 2020 – Ministry
- September 27, 2020 – Church / Rest
- September 28, 2020 – Ministry
- September 29, 2020 – Ministry
- September 30, 2020 – Ministry / Pack
- October 1, 2020 – Return back to DFW
To apply for the trip: http://thebucketministry.org/tripapp/