Effective: November 9, 2020
1. All team members will be required to take a nasal PCR Covid-19 test the day before departure (regardless of the country of destination and/or connection airports Covid-19 policies).
2. All team members will not be in direct (less than 6’ of contact space) from each other two weeks prior to departure.
3. All team members must commit to wearing a mask in public daily and eliminate any suspect exposure or close contact for 30 days prior to trip departure.
4. All team members will mask up 100% for public travel and for the public duration of the trip.
5. All team members are recommended to take a nasal PCR Covid-19 test upon return.
*The CDC defines exposure as: Close contact is defined by CDC as someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic clients, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.